ADMISSION RULES AND PROCEDURE:
- The reservation policy will be followed as specified in article 13.
- Admission is strictly based on merit rank and choice of the candidate with respect to course given during the counselling.
- Candidates will be called for counselling as per the schedule to be dispatched along with the rank card.
- During Counselling all certificates in original will be verified. For records of the Institutes, two sets of attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets etc. will be collected during counselling.
- A candidate selected through the counselling for a course is admitted and registered as a student of SOA University automatically. The student receives a registration number and a university registration card.
- Candidates who do not receive the SAAT – 2013 rank card or have lost the rank card can get a duplicate rank card from SAAT – 2013 Cell, on
payment of a 200/- in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of SIKSHA 'O' ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
1. At any time during the course of study in the university, if it is found that the student is not satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria for admission into a particular course as prescribed by the SAAT-2013 information brochure and rules laid down by other satutory bodies, the candidates admission will be cancelled. He/She cannot claim for the same in court of law. Hence, candidates are requested to make sure that they fulfill all the criteria before seeking admission.
2. The results of SAAT-2013 in respect of MBBS / BDS will be declared after disposal of TransferCase (Civil) No. 101/2012 alongwith the batch ofcases pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Courtof India and WP(C) No. 24701/2012 pending beforethe Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.